__________________________________________________f*ck minimalism______________________________________

.
.
.
.



OccuPassional Therapy


.................................................................................
.
Whenever blue tear drops are falling
.
And my emotional stability is leaving me
......................
There is something I can do
............................................................................
I can get on the telephone and call you up baby, and
..............................................
Honey I know you'll be there to relieve me
..............................................................................................................
The love you give to me will free me
.............................................................................................
If you don't know the things you're dealing
.
I can tell you, darling, that it's sexual healing
.....................................................................................................................................................................
Get up, Get up, Get up, Get up, let's make love tonight
......................................................................................................................... ...........
Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, 'cos you do it right
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário